Excellent Home Cleaning in Nashville
SHOWPLACE CLEANING SERVICE evolved in the Greater Nashville community with the recognition of the growing need for home cleaning services by working couples, busy mothers, and professionals. In November 1983 Showplace began servicing its first clients with residential maid service, replacing the dying profession of domestic day workers. The company's objective since its beginning has been that of providing residential cleaning at an affordable cost.
As the client base of Showplace grew each year, additional services were added such as small office commercial cleaning and hardwood floor care. In 1989, SHOWPLACE CLEANING SERVICE also began operating a professional window washing service, which again catered to the needs of its residential clients.
With quality service at a moderate price, Showplace continues after 28 years to exercise its slogan: "After we visit your place, it will be a Showplace!"
Why Choose Showplace?
- As a family owned, non-franchise business, management is 100% vested in all aspects of the company. Resolution of any customer concerns is only one phone call away.
- All employees have a background check by the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation).
- Showplace employees are fully bonded up to five million dollars ($5,000,000) through National Grange Mutual Insurance Company.
- We provide our employees workers compensation insurance.
- Liability insurance through National Grange Mutual Insurance Company protects your valuables from any damages.
- Showplace has an A+ rating with the Nashville BBB (Better Business Bureau).